(Archived) Copy Note is MUST HAVE

piz333

I also think this is an important feature.

I often work on notes in different notebooks and sometimes I need to send them combined to someone or want to share them. At the moment, I have to share the links separately. So it would be nice to have a multiselect tool combined with a copy function for a better workflow. This would make things easier, at least for me.

• 5 weeks later...

I am curious if this feature is looking at being implemented or if it is in the current Beta release?

My reason for requesting this feature is as follows:

I am looking to use this as a form to do Network Surveys. As such, I have the need to be able to copy an entire note on my tablet, do a "save as" if you will, (so that the information retains) and then edit the new note.

I feel that the ability to be able to copy notes as a whole would be helpful, so that we have something to start a note with, instead of starting fresh.

Copy and paste works to an extent, but not all formatting is there (boxes, check boxes, etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
I am curious if this feature is looking at being implemented or if it is in the current Beta release?

My reason for requesting this feature is as follows:

I am looking to use this as a form to do Network Surveys. As such, I have the need to be able to copy an entire note on my tablet, do a "save as" if you will, (so that the information retains) and then edit the new note.

I feel that the ability to be able to copy notes as a whole would be helpful, so that we have something to start a note with, instead of starting fresh.

Copy and paste works to an extent, but not all formatting is there (boxes, check boxes, etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any chance on this getting looked at for a new feature :D ?

I also think this is an important feature.

I often work on notes in different notebooks and sometimes I need to send them combined to someone or want to share them. At the moment, I have to share the links separately. So it would be nice to have a multiselect tool combined with a copy function for a better workflow. This would make things easier, at least for me.

That sounds to me more like a multi-selection tool than a copy note feature.

Thanks for the request.

• 2 weeks later...

Copy note function usability : if I have this function then I can make some template notes and use them to do some inspection and make some checklists. I also need to do some quality inspections and if I have a checklist as a template and if I can just copy it to a new note and rename it to carry out inspection, that would be just wonderful.

Samsung Galaxy S2

Archived