sisterchat

web (Archived) Printing a note??

9 posts in this topic

I'm trying every which way to print a note from EV on the web and all I can seem to think of is control P, which doesn't work at all because I just get a distorted view of the entire web page--not the note itself.

Sorry if this has been covered already. I can't find anything in help or on the forum that indicates it's possible. What am I not getting?! Please help.

If this is a new issue, would it be resolved if I click on the "switch to old Evernote" in the upper right bar?

Thanks in advance!

would it be resolved if I click on the "switch to old Evernote" in the upper right bar?

I just tried it & yes. (It's very easy to switch between the old/new versions.) The old version has a print button. It may not be rolled out on the new version, yet.

Printing notes is coming very soon for the new Webclient UI as well. Thanks for your patience.

Hey there,

Is it possible to print all notes (I have loads that I want to print) at the same time in the Webclient UI, or does one have to print them separately (a somewhat painstaking task)?

Thanks in advance,

P

Hey there,

Is it possible to print all notes (I have loads that I want to print) at the same time in the Webclient UI, or does one have to print them separately (a somewhat painstaking task)?

Thanks in advance,

P

I don't know. Have you tried it to see what would happen?

Hey there,

Thanks in advance,

P

I don't know. Have you tried it to see what would happen?

As far as I can see, it has to be done separately, but I thought I might be missing some setting or possible solution.