(Archived) Evernote now works on Lion

braintoniq

Idea

14 replies to this idea

Not sure how you get 2.2.3? I checked updates it's still showing 2.2.2 Beta as latest version.

It's the same for me. I have "Update to beta versions when available" checked, but when I look for updates, I get the message that 2.2.2 beta 1 is currently the newest version available.

Edit: I unchecked the beta box, and the update to 2.2.3 shows up. I didn't realise that choosing to use beta versions when available meant you didn't get newer official releases. Is it supposed to work that way?

• Level 5*
Not sure how you get 2.2.3? I checked updates it's still showing 2.2.2 Beta as latest version.

It's the same for me. I have "Update to beta versions when available" checked, but when I look for updates, I get the message that 2.2.2 beta 1 is currently the newest version available.

Edit: I unchecked the beta box, and the update to 2.2.3 shows up. I didn't realise that choosing to use beta versions when available meant you didn't get newer official releases. Is it supposed to work that way?

Same for me...

• Level 5*

Looks like this has been fixed. I was running the 2.2.2 Beta 1 and just checked for updates. It offered 2.2.3 Public, and I accepted.

Update went without any issues.

The Safari Web Clipper is actually its own piece of software. We are working on it though!

Any idea when? It's not convenient to create a new item and copy/paste. Don't know what you are missing until you have to do it manually.

Thanks.

I don't know the exact deadline. We would like to have an update shortly after Lion is released, but I'm sure there are some logistical constraints thrown in the muck

There are still bugs regarding keyboard shortcuts. Somebody already stated this on the other part of the forum in discussion regarding Lion, which is out now, for a week already.

Maybe this targets a small segment of your market, but I am a paying member of that market. Eagerly await for the fix, so I can continue using my favorite service as usual!

Thanks in advance!

Archived