Evernote 2.2.2 not in App Store

uhlemand

Idea

Hi guys

The latest Evernote version on App Store seems to be 2.2.0. But a colleague of mine just downloaded 2.2.2 directly from the Evernote site.

And since 2.2.2 seems to have a bunch of cool features, I am of course dying to update. But I simply cannot find the update in App Store (and it says that EN is up to date, which it clearly isn't).

Anyone else having trouble with this?

I'm actually thinking of delinking Evernote from App Store so I can just download the updates myself in the future (since App Store appears to be so slow at updating). Anyone know how to do this. I tried to overwrite the app today with the 2.2.2 version I downloaded from evernote.com? But it says I don't have permission to change all items. Anyone know how to do this?

Btw. I'm running OS 10.6.7

Thanks guys

5 replies to this idea

Hello everyone,

I want to know if the vers. 2.2.2 of Evernote on my old PowerBook G4 (vers. 10.5.8) works fine and where can I

downdload it.

I inform you that I have the new premium version on my pc work (win), tablet (android) and Iphone;

the three devices are synchronized to each other.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I want to know if the vers. 2.2.2 of Evernote on my old PowerBook G4 (vers. 10.5.8) works fine and where can I

downdload it.

I inform you that I have the new premium version on my pc work (win), tablet (android) and Iphone;

Thank you in advance.

Given that this version was a beta release nearly four years ago, you will probably need to get this (now) very old version someplace like FileHippo.

Hello everyone,

downdload it.

Thank you in advance.

Given that this version was a beta release nearly four years ago, you will probably need to get this (now) very old version someplace like FileHippo.

Unfortunately not, thanks anyway ! :-/

Archived