(Archived) Question about client usage

I'm interested in the ongoing debate surrounding the merits of web apps versus native applications and was wondering if Evernote has ever released or is willing to release usage information pertaining to their different client usage statistics.

Specifically, what is the ratio of mobile users who access Evernote usng a native app vs. the web app in the browser, and what is the same ratio for desktop users?

If anyone could point me to previously released information, or if Evernote is willing to comment with some of these ratios I'd appreciate the insight!

Thanks!

Daniel

• Level 5*

Dave Engberg has mentioned some usage percentages in the past, here in the forum, but it's been awhile, some number of months anyways. Might be hard to find using forum search.

Thanks guys... yeah I tried searching the blog, the forums, and Google before posting but didn't find the information I was hoping for. It may even be there, but my searches aren't producing joy.

Hopefully someone reading this thread will have a specific link or can just provide data directly! :(

Archived