(Archived) Mac Users Guide

JMichaelTX

Idea

• Level 5*

Where can I find the Mac users guide?

I have looked all over the main Evernote web site and don't see any users guides.

I clicked on "Learn More", but no user guide there.

There was a "Getting Started Guide", but it didn't look Mac specific.

But it was very hard to see/read -- the text is very small and in a very light grey against a slightly lighter grey.

Small text, low contrast = hard to read. :)

Can you fix please?

Thanks.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

You can take a look at the Knowledge Base here: https://www.evernote.com/about/kb/#. It has some good information, though unfortunately it is not complete (and the products are moving forward with new features all the time). There is also Mac-specific information; press on the "+" sign by the "Platforms" link, then "Mac".

• Level 5*

They recently announced that all the documentation and the way it is being delivered is being updated.

There is no date for this new release though - 'soon'.

The best bet I think is to dive into the app and have a go and if you have any questions then searching in this place is a good place to start.

• Level 5*

Thanks for the suggestions.

While helpful, the KB and forum don't really replace a well-written users guide, as I'm sure you know.

I do hope the users guide will be published soon.

Since Evernote already does an auto-sync with the cloud, wouldn't it be great if they provided a dynamic, searchable users guide that is downloaded/synced as part of the desktop app. This would take advantage of the Evernote technology and help make sure the users always have the latest guide.

Thanks for your help.

Archived