(Archived) Premium Support Queue Backed Up?

As a Premium user, you should receive some sort of reply from a human within one business day, California time. That assumes that when you filled out the support form, you correctly gave your Premium username and/or email address ... if you didn't identify your account correctly, we won't know that you're Premium.

• Level 5
As a Premium user, you should receive some sort of reply from a human within one business day, California time. That assumes that when you filled out the support form, you correctly gave your Premium username and/or email address ... if you didn't identify your account correctly, we won't know that you're Premium.

When I fill out the Support Request, I have not seen anything that requests my status.

And I don't recall my username changing when I changed to Premium.

post-16734-131906072345_thumb.png

When I fill out the Support Request, I have not seen anything that requests my status.

And I don't recall my username changing when I changed to Premium.

User name or email address - they can tell from that. If you provide them correctly.

We do the lookup on the backend based on the username and/or email address you fill out on that form.

If you happen to be logged into our web site or a client and use the Support link/menu, the form will auto-fill the relevant information, but if you go to the URL from scratch and just type it yourself, you'll want to enter the same email address you use for your Premium account.

• Level 5*

I think Dave just means get your info correct when you fill out the support form - otherwise you won't get the 1 day premium service.

Damn you Engberg, posting at the same time as me!!!!!

• Level 5

To the Evernote Enthusiasts:

There was a reason I wanted to get clarification on Dave's statement.

He addressed my question by pointing out that the Support Request pass-through information seen by Evernote staff is different depending on how the site is accessed.

I always use my Premium email address and my correct username, but in a recent Support Request, I had to mention on two subsequent and different occasions that I was a Premium member. In the future, I will be sure to manually type in "Premium Status" at the start of my original Support Request.

I always use my Premium email address and my correct username, but in a recent Support Request, I had to mention on two subsequent and different occasions that I was a Premium member. In the future, I will be sure to manually type in "Premium Status" at the start of my original Support Request.

That's something we'd like to track down, since it should have flagged your case automatically unless something strange happened.

We are in the process of moving our Support workflow over to a new system that should do a better job of processing and tracking cases correctly. Our existing Support ticketing system is choking to death with 100,000+ cases in it, so text-bases searches crawl and our Support people tear out their hair. The new system is going to be a bit more expensive for us, but it looks like it will be much better for our users.

• Level 5*

Take a look at JIRA from Atlassian - we use it for a whole bunch of stuff, everything from bug tracking through support/helpdesk to prospect tracking.

That's something we'd like to track down, since it should have flagged your case automatically unless something strange happened.

We are in the process of moving our Support workflow over to a new system that should do a better job of processing and tracking cases correctly. Our existing Support ticketing system is choking to death with 100,000+ cases in it, so text-bases searches crawl and our Support people tear out their hair. The new system is going to be a bit more expensive for us, but it looks like it will be much better for our users.

I have done a quick search in our ticketing database and I can confirm that all the cases that have been submitted by jbenson2 were indeed flagged as a Premium Case. The breakdown was a training issue in the responses that were given out. Sorry for the confusion on this.

• Level 5*
Take a look at JIRA from Atlassian - we use it for a whole bunch of stuff, everything from bug tracking through support/helpdesk to prospect tracking.

We use JIRA currently, mainly for bug tracking. It's OK, but unfortunately the source control that we use ain't so hot (it's usable, but slow), and its integration with JIRA leaves something to be desired.

• Level 5

I have done a quick search in our ticketing database and I can confirm that all the cases that have been submitted by jbenson2 were indeed flagged as a Premium Case. The breakdown was a training issue in the responses that were given out. Sorry for the confusion on this.

Thank you for the explanation.

Best regards

John Benson

• Level 5*

We use JIRA currently, mainly for bug tracking. It's OK, but unfortunately the source control that we use ain't so hot (it's usable, but slow), and its integration with JIRA leaves something to be desired.

I like the flexibility of the thing and the same applies to their wiki product Confluence. You can really tailor the apps to your needs. Downside is that the admin tools are pretty clunky.

Archived