(Archived) Event reminder header... Why "Evernote"

Junto

I have an HTC EVO and use Airset.com's cloud applications, specifically their calendar event reminders. To my knowledge, there is no association between Evernote and Airset, but I was quite surprised to see "Evernote: One hour from now..." show up in my text message. Any idea how it got there? Is there some setting I should be aware of?

http://www.airsetpublic.com/files/Why_E ... LUoHCIABLY

Thanks.

Rick

That's very strange. To the best of our knowledge, there's no integration between the two products. I.e. we definitely aren't inserting ourself into their application or anything like that. I don't know what that screen is showing, so I'm not sure where the glitch might be (i.e. AirSet or Android).

Dave...

Thanks for the feedback.... I am enjoying both Airset and Evernote and made a similar post to one of the Airset forums. Their feedback was similar to yours... "strange".

Hopefully, both of you will continue to look for the reason why this could happen. Seeing this sort of thing is interesting, but it's the possibility of not seeing bad stuff going on in the background that concerns me.

Thanks.

Rick

Archived