(Archived) PRINTING NOTEBOOKS & NOTES

sguedes

Idea

I'm new to Evernote and hope someone can help me figure this out: I've created several notebooks and notes within the notebooks. The problem is when I try to print any one of the notes (print then preview) it shows the note content but not the date created or any other identifying information.

I would also like to be able to print all notes within a notebook. Is there a way to do that without having to manually print each note?

Your help would be appreciated!

4 replies to this idea

Hi, i'd like to bump this issue. I use EN on both a PC and a Mac. Printing out my notes with EN for Windows produces the Note title, date created and updated - which is great. Why is this not so with EN for Mac? Are you able to give an approximate time frame for when this will be available in EN Mac?

• Level 5*
Hi, i'd like to bump this issue. I use EN on both a PC and a Mac. Printing out my notes with EN for Windows produces the Note title, date created and updated - which is great. Why is this not so with EN for Mac?

Per Dave Engberg: "We don't yet have options to configure the format for notes printed from Evernote, but this is on our list of planned improvements."

Are you able to give an approximate time frame for when this will be available in EN Mac?

In general, Evernote does not give out release dates for features. They're currently working on a new version of the Mac desktop; it's in Alpha currently: http://forum.evernote.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=19967. I didn't see anything about printing options there, butthat doesn't mean that they won't be included in the Mac 2 release.

~Jeff

Archived