Nothing syncs anymore.

Hi!

I use Evernote all the time and I think its great, but lately it seems that it doesnt sync as often as I would like. And no, I dont need it every minute but at least a couple of times a day. Its not a big thing but its irritating. I have also noticed that Yahoo mail and google calender isnt syncing so well either. I use a android phone and Google chrome on my PC. I hope that this can be changed in the future and thanks for letting me air my thoughts! have a great day! 

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user-supported Forum. Although Evernote staffers do read the posts here, and there are Admins to keep everyone in line,  there's no guarantee when that will be. If you need help on a technical issue,  we can offer advice from our collective experience but Evernote support is available (for subscribers) via the website link, and (for everyone) on Twitter @EvernoteHelps or via their Facebook community.

Syncing is generally a local issue - these tips may help:  How to troubleshoot syncing issues

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
10 hours ago, rudeboyNotehero said:

I use a android phone and Google chrome on my PC. I hope that this can be changed in the future and thanks for letting me air my thoughts! have a great day! 

No real syncing on these two platforms, mostly as you go updates, unless you have local notebooks on the Android.  Be sure to exit the note after editing on either platform to be sure the server gets updated.

Thanks gazumped and CalS !

I guess I will contact @EvernoteHelps .

10 hours ago, CalS said:

No real syncing on these two platforms, mostly as you go updates, unless you have local notebooks on the Android.  Be sure to exit the note after editing on either platform to be sure the server gets updated.

• Like 1