cannot synchronize my notes after downgrading to Basic

After downgrading from Premium to Basic, I cannot synchronize my notes.

I use Win10 desktop PC and Evernote version 4.25.

Tool>option>on demand synchro. and ending synchro. has been checked.

But when I click synchronization buttome, no note is not  synchronized.

For the time being I am using Evernote Web.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, vipa said:

Do you have any large notes that you have recently edited?  Notes above the I think it's 25 MB max size for a single note?  Or have you used the upload limit for the month?

• Level 5
13 hours ago, vipa said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums. There are a couple of things that are not clear here. You say you have "Evernote version 4.25." Which Evernote client is that (Windows desktop, Web beta, etc.)? "Tools > Options > On demand sync" sounds like the Windows desktop program, which is currently at version 6.24. The Web beta is currently at version 6.14 (in Opera and Firefox). Your account type (Premium or Basic) should not make any difference with regard to what version you have or how it syncs (as long as you don't exceed the Basic limits, as @CalS says).

11 horas atrás, CalS disse:

Do you have any large notes that you have recently edited?  Notes above the I think it's 25 MB max size for a single note?  Or have you used the upload limit for the month?

Thank you for your answer. 

Neither is true.

Small notes only with text are not synchronized.

My Basic ver. Evernote is now far before the uploading limit. 

10 horas atrás, Dave-in-Decatur disse:

Hello, and welcome to the forums. There are a couple of things that are not clear here. You say you have "Evernote version 4.25." Which Evernote client is that (Windows desktop, Web beta, etc.)? "Tools > Options > On demand sync" sounds like the Windows desktop program, which is currently at version 6.24. The Web beta is currently at version 6.14 (in Opera and Firefox). Your account type (Premium or Basic) should not make any difference with regard to what version you have or how it syncs (as long as you don't exceed the Basic limits, as @CalS says).

I am sorry for the mistake and lack of information.

I am using Evernote ver.6.25 on Win10 desktop and Web beta on Chrome.

I have almost 60MB as an uploading quantity now because cannot synchronize notes.

After downgrading to Basic for the first time, this problem has occurred.

First I intended to ask the Evernote support about this.

But just after clicking email support link I was always logged out from my Evernote.

I feel I am facing difficult problems.

I appreciate it if you could give me some advice.

• Level 5

Support is only available for users with paid accounts.

You could try to force a sync on the Windows client, if I remember well it was holding down ctrl + shift before clicking on the sync symbol. I hope it does not get stuck on the Basic restrictions.

There is another simple solution for both issues, sync and support: You can go Premium for just 1 month (which will cost a cup of Starbucks). This will give you access to support, and a 1-month-kick of 10GB upload.

Thank you for your answer.

'ctrl + shift before clicking on the sync symbol' did not work for my Evernote.

Even when I was Premium user, clicking Evernote Email Support symbol logged me out of my Evernote.

I did not know the reason.

But I knew nowhere else to ask about this problem.

These 2 problems are too tough to solve by myself.

If you have some hint, please let me know.

• Level 5

My only idea is what I said: Try to go Premium for a single month, get support and sorted it out.

If support access does not work after your account was upgraded, you can come back to the forum. Based on Premium status there might be another chance.

Sorry for that, but we are users here. We can share experience, but not solve any issue related to technical account problems or server-side bumps.

• Level 5*
On 6/29/2020 at 1:27 AM, vipa said:

Back to basics.  How do you know notes aren't being synchronized?  Can you share a screen shot?

21 horas atrás, PinkElephant disse:

My only idea is what I said: Try to go Premium for a single month, get support and sorted it out.

If support access does not work after your account was upgraded, you can come back to the forum. Based on Premium status there might be another chance.

Sorry for that, but we are users here. We can share experience, but not solve any issue related to technical account problems or server-side bumps.

Thank you for your constructive answer.

I will think about it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:12 PM, vipa said:

Thank you for your constructive answer.

I will think about it. 

Did you solve your problm ? I am suffering from the problem that you had. Please answer me if you got a solution

I still have the same problem even one month after downgrading to Basic.

Every time I start Evernote Desktop Application, it says "As uploading limit has been expired notes cannot be synchronized".