pen bottom for windows app, exist?

Hello, usually I use android app but now I need to activate the evernote windows app, so the installation doesn't has any problem but I don't find the pen botton? This function doesn't exist for windows app?

Someone has the the same problem?

thank you

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Click into a note and you're already in 'pen' mode.  Mobile devices have that extra step of clicking a pen to avoid accidental editing just by viewing a note.  Desktops don't need the extra security.  Just start typing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 1:25 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Click into a note and you're already in 'pen' mode.  Mobile devices have that extra step of clicking a pen to avoid accidental editing just by viewing a note.  Desktops don't need the extra security.  Just start typing.

The problem is with drawing and handwriting. Typing has nothing to do with it. I also cannot draw or handwrite with a pen tool when I use EN on the Windows10 laptop even though it has a touch screen. And I bought a touchscreen laptop to be able to do such things. Does anybody have a solution? Is it possible to install EN app for windows tablets but onto a windows10 laptop?

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, OlgaOlga said:

Is it possible to install EN app for windows tablets but onto a windows10 laptop?

If you install from the Windows store,  it's essentially the same thing;  but it won't make any difference.  Maybe look at external handwriting / drawing apps and attach the output file to your note?  Copy/ paste the content if that's important for searching,  but edit the original file in  the external app.