IOS SDK OAuth authenticate login stopped working

Hi, I've been using evernote SDK on my iOS app Voicepaper for years.  I noticed that the OAuth login workflow stopped working because of the bellow issue recently.

1. Call this method , ENSession.shared.authenticate. (I use swift on the app.)
  2. the login window shows up automatically. (the first pic)
  3. you set username or email, then tap Continue
  4. It used to show the password form after that, but now, it just shows the white screen. (the second pic)

I think this is the backend issue on the Evernote api with iOS SDK.  Is there any help?

You can easily reproduce the issue if you download Voiceapepr 2 on the Appstore, or try to use the IOS SDK and call the ENSession.shared.authenticate.

PS: the api itself seems still working since if I create a new evernote login ID from the same screen, it can login to your newly created account automatically.

IMG_2261.PNG

IMG_2262.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is another one of those posts where I understood most of the words used,  but not necessarily the arrangement in that order...  

This is a -mainly- user-supported Forum. Although Evernote staffers do read the posts here, and there are Admins to keep everyone in line,  there's no guarantee when that will be. If you need help on a technical issue,  we can offer advice from our collective experience but Evernote support is available (for subscribers) via the website link, and (for everyone) on Twitter @EvernoteHelps or via the Facebook community.