Highlighting for paragraph titles

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi,

I like to use bold characters with highlighting to organize notes and make it look like paragraph titles. When I do so the annoying thing is that after I highlight/bold a title and press enter to type my text, the text start highlighted and bold automatically, is there any way to stop this?

Cheers....

• Level 5*
On 6/12/2020 at 10:39 AM, ThomasC. said:

Hi,

I like to use bold characters with highlighting to organize notes and make it look like paragraph titles. When I do so the annoying thing is that after I highlight/bold a title and press enter to type my text, the text start highlighted and bold automatically, is there any way to stop this?

Cheers....

You can select the text and then use Ctrl+B and Shift+Ctrl+H to apply bold and highlight to only that selected text.  But if you hit enter on the end of the line the format will continue to the next line.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
5 minutes ago, ThomasC. said:

Is there a way to arrange notes in paragraphs with Header formatting so I could make a table of content later?

The latest beta versions support header formatting   
However there's no option for an internal table-of-contents

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
17 minutes ago, ThomasC. said:

Is there a way to arrange notes in paragraphs with Header formatting so I could make a table of content later?

Manually within the note.  You can create a TOC from a list of notes so you could have a note per paragraph.  But that might become a PITA after a while.

• Like 1