The dialog of upgrade cannot be cancelled.

After my Evernote Premiunm expire, the dialog that call me back to Premiunm cannot be cancelled (See attachment). Even I click "Not Now" or the cross, this dialog doesn't disappear. So I can only close it with Task Manager. Does any one know how to solve this problem? Thanks! 

1.PNG

• Level 5*

Hi.  It looks like you have some unsynced information in at least one note which now exceeds the size limits for a basic account.  If you can open the app when disconnected from the network,  can you move some of the content into a new note - splitting it into two or more sections so that the upload is within limits?

7 小時前, gazumped說:

Hi.  It looks like you have some unsynced information in at least one note which now exceeds the size limits for a basic account.  If you can open the app when disconnected from the network,  can you move some of the content into a new note - splitting it into two or more sections so that the upload is within limits?

Hi, thanks! Yes, after I click the "Not now" many many times, it will disappear. But I have many notes that exceed the size limit many years ago. Clearing all these notes will take a very long time. I uninstall Evernote and re-install. After logging in, I found this problem has been solved. This dialog won't pop out anymore. So still thanks! 

• Like 1