Request: Integrate with TickTick

TickTick is an amazing todo list/ task management app with built in teams, kanban, pomodoro, lists, tags and reminders. I and many others (millions of people) use TickTick every day. It would be amazing if I could sync notes and reminders to TickTick.

They are working on releasing a REST API later this year, and creating more integrations with more apps (https://ticktick.com/integrations)

• Level 5*

I used to be a TickTick subscriber - gave it up when I found out how to do much of it in Evernote + Filterize. The only feature I couldn't replace was an actual calendar - where I now use Google Calendar (which ties in with my Gmail addresses).  Filterize keeps my to-do and project lists up to date in Evernote,  and Google Calendar events link into more detailed Evernote notes wherever necessary. 

• 3 years later...
Em 03/06/2020 at 18:31, gazumped disse:

I used to be a TickTick subscriber - gave it up when I found out how to do much of it in Evernote + Filterize. The only feature I couldn't replace was an actual calendar - where I now use Google Calendar (which ties in with my Gmail addresses).  Filterize keeps my to-do and project lists up to date in Evernote,  and Google Calendar events link into more detailed Evernote notes wherever necessary. 

O que está usando atualmente, com a descontinuidade do Filterize?