Error Message: Note is unavailable. Make sure you are online.

I am also having this same problem.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Evernote app from the Mac app store with no success.   I have been using this program for a number of years and this is the first time I have encountered this problem.     

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, lilytang1995 said:

same here. Uninstalled, reinstalled, changed internet

But I can open the same note via browser

opening the shared note on android or on net seems to be the only solution ,right now.

i thought it was some sneaky way to get us evernote premium. can anyone confirm?

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Hastar said:

i thought it was some sneaky way to get us evernote premium. can anyone confirm?

Hi. I can confirm that it's not some backdoor way to get you to upgrade - this can happen between mobile and desktop devices,  and sometimes because of OS updates/ upgrades.  Best option is to report it either in Evernote's Facebook community,  or on Twitter @EvernoteHelps.  And use the workaround for the time being...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same problem and I am using Evernote Premium. I am getting tired of all the little things that stop working or don't get fixed year after year, starting from many years ago when they bought Skitch and promptly dumbed it down. That was a long time, and it remains castrated. They keep giving us updates, but NEVER FIX important stuff. Now this is the latest, "are you sure you're online? THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY UNRESPONSIVE. I'm finally getting fed up with them. So far, I have not found anything better, but I'm willing to switch to something that is more RELIABLE and RESPONSIVE. Forget the updates, Evernote, give us the reasonable things we've been asking for for decades! Like variable line spacing, the original Skitch, and FIXING stuff. We don't need updates, we need you to MAINTAIN AND FIX STUFF.