New web client doesnt sync

Hello,

I just noticed that when I set the web client to the latest interface, I cannot create new notes and notes from other clients dont appear anymore. When I set it to old or classic interface everything works as expected again.

Anyone else seeing this?

• Level 5*

Hi. It has been reported previously that some notes don't show up in the new client. It's still being worked on,  and you found the work-around - just check back in a while and it may be corrected.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a similar issue the other way around. I created a bunch of notes on the new web interface but I cannot see them on the mobile app or on the old web interface.

I'm sure it's the same account since I can see my old notes.

How can I fix this ?

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, ShotoFred said:

I have a similar issue the other way around. I created a bunch of notes on the new web interface but I cannot see them on the mobile app or on the old web interface.

I'm sure it's the same account since I can see my old notes.

How can I fix this ?

Hi.  If you can't see these notes on your mobile device,  then it has the sync problem - try logging out of Evernote and back in / restarting the device / reinstalling the app.  No clue about the 'old' web version - it's a different view of the same server account,  so should show everything...