Constant updating as you write is annoying and inefficient

Maluminse

Idea

First, picking my title from the first sentence is 95% not the title desired.

Constantly updating searches or even writing on a new note is problematic and makes the page jump around. Mimic notepad, the simple straightforward note. 

Dynamic searches is very annoying. Let me finish typing before trying to show me results. 

The ability to mass delete notes? I presume it exists but I dont see it. Cleaning up old notes is a task.

Thanks.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Maluminse said:

First, picking my title from the first sentence is 95% not the title desired.

Constantly updating searches or even writing on a new note is problematic and makes the page jump around. Mimic notepad, the simple straightforward note. 

Dynamic searches is very annoying. Let me finish typing before trying to show me results. 

The ability to mass delete notes? I presume it exists but I dont see it. Cleaning up old notes is a task.

Thanks.

Which platform?  There are ways to handle the above depending upon which.

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, Maluminse said:

Operating system? On windows 10. I think it does the same on android. But mainly windows 10. 

Browser or desktop version?

This is one hell of a problem with the system designer of the Evernote. They just don't know how to optimise the internet related network buffer issue and optimising the system resource of processor and memory. Some novice seem to have designed it. 

This is the worst program that I have ever used since last 30 years. Worse than DOS based early 80s programs. It's not even a word processing program, but heats your processor so badly that it feels like it would simply burst.

The technical support is also very rudimentary. I'm a premium member, and will never renew it. Bye, bye Evernote after my subscription ends.