Deleting Account and Creating New and Save Notes

Please help…

I was trying to update my email address in Evernote but I'm being told it's already used. So I checked my keepass password program. Sure enough, I had apparently signed up for something called Evernote voice, or speech. I'm not sure what it was? There may have been alcohol involved.🍺

I don't quite remember what it was about, but it is connected to my Evernote account. I really want to change my old email address to the new one that I used in the Evernote “so called” voice app. 

I no longer have access to my old email address. 

Does anyone know how I can get rid of this Evernote extra application so that I can regain my current email to use with my regular Evernote? 

Of course I want to keep all my notes. 

I have Googled this with no help found. 

Thank You in advance for any help that you can provide!

Be safe,

Mark P 

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTMhDWJjDpFyhIKpnt93i1zeTri-1JKi-lcADFQ9X0gKQXIv4RolG6e8ad-WftNeLXOX6tZnk4YH47K/pub?embedded=true"></iframe>

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried using your 'speech' account address and whatever password keepass recorded to sign into Evernote.com?  If you can successfully open an account there - which Evernote seems to think you can - you could then change the email address on that account to something random to 'free up' that address which you can then apply to the current account.