• Level 5

@Max Law Thank you for reaching out!

To clarify, is this issue only happening on your iPad? Are you able to access your Evernote using a Web Browser, or the Evernote App, from a different device?

Let me know as this information will better enable me to determine how best to proceed!

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue.  I recently bought a new phone iPhone 11 and I can't log into Evernote with the mobile app.  Logging in from my web browser or desktop app is no problem.  I've tried deleting the mobile app, reinstalling and logging in but no luck.  🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 8:33 AM, Tugu said:

Same issue, can't login with iphone. reinstalled, error login message appeared again again

@Tugu - if you are on an older iPhone/iOS (pre-iOS 13.3) with the error message "Error Error Login" you may find this thread helpful  https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/132187-issue-logging-in-across-evernote-versions-cant-log-in-to-ipad-8246-but-credentials-work-fine-for-iphone-102-and-mac-104/

• 2 weeks later...

Similar issue. Can not login due to no internet connection which is the case only for Evernote but not other apps on my iPad. I sent an email to their support. No solution yet. I am very disappointed and I start checking alternatives after those many years.