Searching for an app or a web service that can get a specific tweet with replies and pictures and send it to Evernote

As the title says, I'm in search for an app or a web service that can take in a specific tweet URL and get the replies and pictures associated with that tweet and neatly style it and send it to Evernote.
If there is no such thing, I'm thinking of making it myself. But since I am more of a user than a coder, I'd also like to know a nocode site that can use the Evernote API as one of its options in making an App, or whatever.
Anyone have an idea?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Where are you sourcing the "tweet URL"?  and are you looking for complete threads,  or individual tweets?  And what about the HTML that allows you to embed a feed into a website? Would that give you the information that you need?

On first thought tweets are usually sent or received by one of the many interfaces available from Buffer to Tweetdeck (& Twitter) and all points in between.  Some of those apps also have the ability to save copies 'elsewhere',  though whether that means Evernote or an Evernote compatible interface I have no idea. I'm guessing you could also use one of the (many) Evernote automation options like Filterize,  IFTTT or Zapier to process the result further.  There are a lot of interface options available,  but which one(s) might offer the features you need,  only you could tell.  There's no dedicated software that I can think of - and no coding sites that specifically link to Evernote's API.

It's an interesting thought,  but I doubt it would be worth your while to develop the software individually - unless you have lots of time to kill with no immediate prospect of return.. apart from nicely formatted notes.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I am totally sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for commenting.

what I want is the whole thread of the tweets and have it saved to Evernote. But for now I’m using a twitter client called TwitclePlus to collect the tweets that interests me. There are times that I want a bunch of tweets that are on a specific topic so IFTTT, Zapier and Filterize sounds good so I’ll check it. Thank you very much.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:26 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Where are you sourcing the "tweet URL"?  and are you looking for complete threads,  or individual tweets?  And what about the HTML that allows you to embed a feed into a website? Would that give you the information that you need?

On first thought tweets are usually sent or received by one of the many interfaces available from Buffer to Tweetdeck (& Twitter) and all points in between.  Some of those apps also have the ability to save copies 'elsewhere',  though whether that means Evernote or an Evernote compatible interface I have no idea. I'm guessing you could also use one of the (many) Evernote automation options like Filterize,  IFTTT or Zapier to process the result further.  There are a lot of interface options available,  but which one(s) might offer the features you need,  only you could tell.  There's no dedicated software that I can think of - and no coding sites that specifically link to Evernote's API.

It's an interesting thought,  but I doubt it would be worth your while to develop the software individually - unless you have lots of time to kill with no immediate prospect of return.. apart from nicely formatted notes.

• Like 1