Evernote for Gmail, Attachments

I've read that you can save attachments to emails when using the Evernote for Gmail, but I haven't found a way of doing it. I don't see an option to select attachments, and when I save an email to EN using the add-on the attachments are always missing.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  What OS,  browser and Evernote client are you using?  As far as I recall, selecting an email and saving it to Evernote via the Gmail clipper does include any attachments,  but if for any reason that fails,  I assume that you could drag and drop the attached file(s) into the clipped email note without any major issues.  What's been your experience?

Windows 10, Chrome, Evernote for Windows (desktop).

Someone in EN's technical support got this working. I don't remember exactly what they did now. EN's Gmail add-on will allow you to save PDF attachments, but not other types of files, such as Word.

• Level 5*
On 6/4/2020 at 3:43 PM, redmondm0 said:

EN's Gmail add-on will allow you to save PDF attachments, but not other types of files, such as Word.

Haven't tried it with a Word file, but I did have an Gmail with a mark-up MD file attached which seemed to save -with the attachment- without any problems a minute ago.  The Gmail add-in seems fairly straightforward: select an email,  click the Evernote extension (changing settings if necessary) and you're done...