Edits to PDF doesn't get saved in Note

Using the Desktop app here. 

After right clicking Open and making a rotation to the PDF >> Save >> the change doesn't get saved in Evernote. Any idea whether I must save on my Desktop first >> delete old attachment and re-attach new PDF for it to work?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Titus said:

Any idea whether I must save on my Desktop first >> delete old attachment and re-attach new PDF for it to work?

No, export/import is handled automatically by Evernote on Windows/Mac   
What app are you using to edit the PDF?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Titus said:

Using the Desktop app here. 

After right clicking Open and making a rotation to the PDF >> Save >> the change doesn't get saved in Evernote. Any idea whether I must save on my Desktop first >> delete old attachment and re-attach new PDF for it to work?

Shouldn't have to save to desktop.  When I right click and open a PDF and then rotate pages the results are saved back to EN.  Adobe mostly and a bit of Nitro.

9 hours ago, DTLow said:

No, export/import is handled automatically by Evernote on Windows/Mac   
What app are you using to edit the PDF?

Using Acrobat PRO DC. I opened within Evernote initially to make changes, but it wasn't saved in the note.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
44 minutes ago, Titus said:

Using Acrobat PRO DC. I opened within Evernote initially to make changes, but it wasn't saved in the note.

Got me, not what I see.  You could open a ticket.

On 5/8/2020 at 4:20 PM, Titus said:

Do you close acrobat? As I remember, EN only updates the attachment when it sees the program it launched has exited (which simply doesn't work for Windows Store apps - because they're "special".)