Business School or Personal

When I started using Evernote, he asked me what to use for. Work, school, personal. I chose the school. What is the difference of these options? Where can I change this?

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, owlane said:

When I started using Evernote, he asked me what to use for. Work, school, personal. I chose the school. What is the difference of these options? Where can I change this?

Hi. No clue as to the difference,  but I suspect it would be for marketing and/ or for the type of hints and suggestions you receive.  There is no difference in the features and performance of the basic account regardless of your intended use.  That said,  we're a mostly user-supported Forum - you might get more details on the difference from Evernote on Facebook or Twitter @EvernoteHelps

25 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi. No clue as to the difference,  but I suspect it would be for marketing and/ or for the type of hints and suggestions you receive.  There is no difference in the features and performance of the basic account regardless of your intended use.  That said,  we're a mostly user-supported Forum - you might get more details on the difference from Evernote on Facebook or Twitter @EvernoteHelps

Hi, thank you for answer. I opened another account to try and chose a different choice. Just when creating a new note is the template ranking changed. Other than that, I couldn't see any difference.

• Like 1