Show Spelling Error -Units of Measurement Abbreviations -IF- No Space

Anyway to fix EN-Windows always showing a spelling error when placing a Unit of Measurement Abbreviation immediately after, so no space, after the numeric value:

EXAMPLE

100kg   triggers red squiggly line/spelling error so must use a space, and enter it as 100 kg 
120km  etc...
237lbs   ....

Sort of pointless adding each to the EN dictionary as the numeric value can be anything.

So anybody know how to Fix or tell EN to avoid these??? cheers

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

Anyway to fix EN-Windows always showing a spelling error when placing a Unit of Measurement Abbreviation immediately after, so no space, after the numeric value:

EXAMPLE

100kg   triggers red squiggly line/spelling error so must use a space, and enter it as 100 kg 
120km  etc...
237lbs   ....

Sort of pointless adding each to the EN dictionary as the numeric value can be anything.

So anybody know how to Fix or tell EN to avoid these??? cheers

I don't know of anyway other than using the space, which is what I do at this point.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

FWIW, the combination of number+text creates a spelling error in a number of programs, including my browser in this forum. I grudgingly put up with it. In Evernote I might turn spell check off while adding a lot of such figures, to avoid the annoyance.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

FWIW, the combination of number+text creates a spelling error in a number of programs, including my browser in this forum. I grudgingly put up with it. In Evernote I might turn spell check off while adding a lot of such figures, to avoid the annoyance.

Unfortunately the squiggles reappear when you turn spell check back on, though only when you access the line.  Which is another issue of sorts for me with spellcheck, misspelled words are displayed as you type them but do not display when viewing the note if you don't fix them whilst typing.  I guess we lost that back when with F7 going away.  But I digress.

ScreenClip.png.c39908b69b6b06a39014bd8731d48743.png

ScreenClip.png.d034d27dc600e6ab671fed35139ed7e2.png