Fix need

• From 3/5 to now my evernote on ipad Ios cannot be updated anymore.  ie asynchronous.  while on Android sometimes synchronized.  sometimes ok, sometimes not, I'm very upset about this incident.  It has been almost 2 weeks now.  Please find the cause and fix these errors.
  • Level 5

You are in a user forum. There is nobody here to fix your syncing problems - just other users like me that can offer some advise.

To access the official support, you need to upgrade to Premium for at least one month.

From what you have told it seems to me that your problem is most likely with the internet connection you are using, since the servers are running, and you have an issue on multiple devices. Maybe you can isolate the problem by trying different connections like mobile or different WiFi-networks. Maybe there is on the WiFi you usually use a sort of a firewall that keeps the EN service from running,

Good luck !

• 3 weeks later...

No, It's not because of bad internet connection problem, Evernote is out of service in Vietnam. It's unable to log in to the account.

If using VPN, Evernote can be logged in...

I'm Premium now.

Please help us to fix it... 

Thanks

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, XTR said:

No, It's not because of bad internet connection problem, Evernote is out of service in Vietnam. It's unable to log in to the account.

If using VPN, Evernote can be logged in...

I'm Premium now.

Please help us to fix it... 

Thanks

Hi.  If you're now a subscriber, you have access to Evernote's Support team - and they're in a far better position than we are to see why you're unable to connect except on VPN.  It does suggest you're trying to connect from somewhere that has blocked the Evernote web address for some reason.  Are you connecting from behind a business firewall maybe?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I had the same problem when logging in evernote after I install evernote in my new phone (samsung galaxy A), it keep saying cannot log in due to bad connection, despite my connection was excellent, and I only installed evernote app on only one device. I wonder is there anyone knew this kind of issue, please kindly help me to fix it. Thanks alot.

I uninstalled and reinstalled evernote app a couple of times, I even restarted my phone but it didn't work. But fortunately, right after I posted my first question here, I tried to log in again and I finally suceeded. I don't know why. Anyway, if anyone have the same problem as me can try this.

• Like 1