Where can I download the old clipper for Outlook?

I used to heavily rely on the Outlook clipper in a past workflow that I'm trying to get back to today, but I noticed that the new clipper for Outlook is a lot more friction-full.

Is there a hidden URL somewhere on the EN website where I can download the old clipper for Outlook (desktop version)? I can't remember if it came bundled as part of the EN for Windows installation or if one had to install it separately, but it would really be amazing to be able to go back to it.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to do the following with the new clipper? 1) Use keyboard shortcuts to finally close/save the "Save to Evernote" dialog, and 2) disable the automatic showing of the newly created note after close/save.

I remember being able to drive the old clipper entirely by keybaord, and I remember there was an option to disable showing the saved note in the end.

• Level 5*

Hi.  To the best of my belief the 'original' Outlook clipper was and is installed as part of the desktop app installation process and doesn't have an identity of its own.  As far as I can recall,  clipping a single email has always resulted in the pop-up window showing the note,  but multiple emails get clipped without it.  There is a Tools > Options > Clipping preference to 'show notifications',  though I don't know whether that has any effect on the Outlook process.

Clipping tends to be a mouse & keyboard activity - again I don't remember ever being able to clip an Outlook email from the keyboard,  though if you're happy to have the single email clips go to a standard notebook it is should be possible to do it with a couple of mouse clicks.

I tend to clip multiple emails and edit the title(s) shown in Evernote's clip window to include the company name if it's not already there.  Then I leave Filterize to 'sort' my clips automatically into the appropriate notebook(s) with any necessary tag additions.

I guess if you hanker after the old clipper it would be possible to step your Evernote version back a few,  but that might be more trouble than any extra convenience would be worth...