(Archived) well darn...

• Level 5*

Wish I could, but we won't be coming out until October 20th. Until then, I'm 3500 miles away. When we're in San Francisco, I think we'll be right nearby, though (I am not the maker of travel plans in my household).

~Jeff

(BNF realizes she's never seen jefito & TheGurkha in the same room at the same time...)
:lol:

But it looks like Gurkha has seen "The Man In Black." I'm jealous!!

I did - I saw him in Sheffield, England on one of his tours to the UK - many years ago.

I did - I saw him in Sheffield, England on one of his tours to the UK - many years ago.

I bow in your shadow !

It was probably the most phenomenal live show I ever saw, and at the the same time the one with the least (as in none) gimmicks or special effects. Hell, there wasn't even a support act! He came on and did the first half of the show then June Carter did a selection of Carter family songs while he took a breather and then he came back on and did the second half of the show. He tore the place down. If I live another 50 years, that night will never leave me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
(on my birthday, no less).

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Well thank you -- it was a fun one. There was just that pesky matter of needing to be at work all day. he nerve...

~Jeff

Archived