Sorting Spaces

Stayfair

Is there a way to sort the notes in the Spaces we create? My office sends me my daily work as a note placed in a Space, currently they tag that day's work with the date, I then search tags for today's date, and find my work. 

It'd be easier if the spaces list could be sorted by 'date created' then all off my current days work would be at the top. Maybe if I look for my work in a notebook rather than a Space since notebooks are sortable? 

If anyone uses Evernote for daily work, where jobs are added daily and has a better routine for making this work, I'd be open to suggestions. I've used Evernote for years to create notes on jobs I spec in the field, I have close to 1000 notes in my notebook, but our office has just starting using Evernote this past week. 

Thanks for your thoughts. 

• 3 months later...

Currently, spaces are not sorted that way, and a notebook would not work either.

Two options come to mind:

The saved search is a built-in feature of Evernote and as such is free. Learn more about Saved Search on Evernote’s Help & Learning.

Automated dashboards require a third-party service filing and listing things automatically, requiring a paid subscription. For example, the “Today” note would list notes tagged with today’s date listed by creation time. All items are linked to the individual notes with checkboxes. It updates by itself once set up.

Let me know if you decide to go with the second option, I can point you in the right direction. However, in my opinion the first one is the easier and faster option.