Evernote Help & Learning shows nothing

Thanks Gazumped.

No luck. I'm able to get to the help page but when I enter a search request it returns nothing. (I haven't forgotten my password but as EN have used this as an example search I have used it as a test here in the expectation that it would return a result).

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=forgot+my+password&commit=Search

I'm wondering if EN can not find a Help & Learning file and whether I should uninstall and reinstall the software, which I'm reluctant to do if everything else is working normally.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
18 hours ago, ijlongley said:

Thanks Gazumped.

No luck. I'm able to get to the help page but when I enter a search request it returns nothing. (I haven't forgotten my password but as EN have used this as an example search I have used it as a test here in the expectation that it would return a result).

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&query=forgot+my+password&commit=Search

I'm wondering if EN can not find a Help & Learning file and whether I should uninstall and reinstall the software, which I'm reluctant to do if everything else is working normally.

Definitely no reason to uninstall the software, which is not related to the online Help & Learning area. With @gazumped, it may be a browser issue. If you have a second browser on your device, you could try it.

Today I had an Evernote message pop up that my browser is no longer supported. I thought this may be the answer. After upgrading Google Chrome and testing with Microsoft Edge I still get the same result i.e. I can enter a search request on the EN web page but it won't bring anything up.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, ijlongley said:

I can enter a search request on the EN web page but it won't bring anything up.

OK - a cookie or a firewall issue maybe?  Are you testing on a home network or at work?  Can you switch off any protections your browser has applied to this page?  Maybe try browsing in 'private' mode?  At this point I'd also suggest contacting Evernote support - they might be able to see something we're obviously missing...   :unsure: