Device compability

I cant find any info regarding device compability including e-ink readers. I want this info from Evernote to know which one to buy. 

Love Evernote and want to use it during bedtime from e-ink reader. Seems not to work on Kindle but perhaps Onox or similar? Sony had a product long time ago that worked with Evernote I read, but cant find any rooted info at all about the situation 2020.

Thanks,

Arp

• Level 5*

Hi.  If a device you're looking at runs a recent version of iOS, Android, Windows or MacOS,  and can install additional apps from the appropriate store,  you should be able to download and run an Evernote version.  Given the number of devices in circulation that are compatible with those operating systems,  Evernote is certainly not in a position to recommend a specific individual purchase - you'd be better off asking the vendor of a device whether it will run an Evernote app.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, Arp_148 said:

I cant find any info regarding device compability including e-ink readers. I want this info from Evernote to know which one to buy. 

As per @gazumpud, Evernote provides apps for iOS, Android, Windows or MacOS   
plus web access at www.evernote.com

You need to identify if the device can support this access

• Level 5

You need an e-book reader capable of web browsing. There is no native client for e-book-readers. If the simple browsers on such readers support access to evernote through the web client needs to be tested. And from what I read, browsing experience is handicapped by the e-ink concept, like low refresh rates - this means scrolling is slow.

The closest thing with full support would be a tablet, like an iPad or an Android version. Here the respective EN-client can be used. But it is a different device.