quangminhbk1107@gmail.com

Can not log in evernote due to internet connection

Hi.  Screen shots?  Exact errors you're seeing?

I had same issue.

1. When I tried to login via Web, it just show white page and nothing happens.

2. I tried to login by reset password, it show error loading page.

3. I tried to login app via email: it's showing that :There was an error validating e-mail..."

4. Login via google account, it's saying I should update version but my current version is the latest.

5. Login via iOS app: it's saying has problem in connecting with Evernote( it has nothing with my internet connection)

I test with all browser: safari, Chrome, FF

It didn't work at all...

It's terrible.😖

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 11.20.04.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 11.11.07.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 11.22.29.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 11.26.35.png

IMG_C7E1D4FA178F-1.jpeg

17 hours ago, daisy84 said:

it's saying I should update version but my current version is the latest.

Hi.  What is your current version?  Have you tried restarting your device(s)?  (That is - powering them off and then back on??)

It doesn't appear that there's any error anyone else is aware of...

Anybody who has a login issue can check whether there is anything down with the EN servers:

http://status.evernote.com/

If there is no problem (like maintenance) reported there, things are running. Then the problem usually lies with the own internet connection, some antivirus stuff, a bad install or shutdown of the app, wrong login credentials, ...

Today, May 8, 2020, my Windows laptop still can't access the evernote server.

image.png.2b8791a2266fc0270f752cfd8b50a1f6.png'

and can't sync data

evernote Applications running on iPad and Android also can not connect to the server, although Intrenet still works well

I have switched to another network provider but am still not logged in or unable to register. Login Web does not work, only blank spaces shown

App on ipad already logged in, it can't sync

and if you log out, you won't be able to log in again

On 4/30/2020 at 4:54 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  What is your current version?  Have you tried restarting your device(s)?  (That is - powering them off and then back on??)

I already update window, update evernote.

Still error.

But it can't go on anymore to access or register

Hi.  You need to fix your internet connection.

• Confused 1

All other applications work normally on the Internet. such as Slack, gmail, zalo ... Evernote.com site was accessible, but access or registration for evernote failed.

The above problem occurs in many different locations, devices and operating systems

5 hours ago, Bigkhoai said:

The above problem occurs in many different locations, devices and operating systems

Hmmn. Very difficult to say what could be causing this - do you use a firewall or VPN software?  If you have notes that have not synced back to the server I would suggest that you export the database as an ENEX file to ensure you don't lose any information,  then try uninstalling Evernote and restarting your system / reinstalling the account to try to gain access.  If you use Twitter,  contact @EvernoteHelps to report the issue.

Hello, I've been waiting since May 3, 2020, but the connection to the evernote service is still stuck.  I still can't log in if I log out.  If not, it cannot be synchronized.  I have checked again, other Internet services are still working.  Please try to help us how to fix it.

12 hours ago, Big Khoai said:

Hello, I've been waiting since May 3, 2020, but the connection to the evernote service is still stuck.  I still can't log in if I log out.  If not, it cannot be synchronized.  I have checked again, other Internet services are still working.  Please try to help us how to fix it.

Hi. Did you try previous suggestions?  What was the result? - Sorry,  we can't guess what's wrong with your connection you have to help us by providing much more information.