I made my first note 2 days ago using a template. All good, everything was saved automatically through the mac desktop app. The next day I wanted to use the same template, made a new note, wrote in it all day as with the first one. Everything was saved throughout the day but then tomorrow when I wanted to continue in the same way i.e new note with the same template, the one from yesterday WAS EMPTY. Meaning I wrote all day for nothing. I should add, that I don't know how to re-use the same template when doing this through the app, so I was going through the web browser. However, this should not be the issue with my lost content since all day it was meant to be autosaving. The note itself is still there, but all the content is missing. Oh and its fantastic how this Evernote thing won't let you speak to anyone but this forum. REALLY REALLY GREAT. FIY yes I checked in trash and ''conflicting changes'' but nothing. Also went back to the browser to see if its there and no. 

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, thalialaska said:

its fantastic how this Evernote thing won't let you speak to anyone but this forum

Hi. Email and chat support is available for subscribers. Free users get access to social media groups and @EvernoteHelps on Twitter... and to this forum,  where we're normally able to offer some constructive suggestions.  In this case it would be helpful to know:

1. Where did you get the template from that you used for this first note
  2. Have you restarted your computer or exit/ restarted Evernote since saving the note
  3. When you say 'the note is still there' - is this the original template,  or your amended title for the note?
  • Level 5*
On 4/23/2020 at 2:45 AM, thalialaska said:

i.e new note with the same template, the one from yesterday WAS EMPTY

Can you explain your use of "templates"