Clipper options to chamge font size in the simplifed article view

Saduran

Idea

It would be grate to have an option to personalize how the simplified article view shows the content. At leats to change the font size because que actual one is too small and hard to read.

I love to use the simplifed article view to read an article, highlithed and then save it to a note. But hte actual font size make it hard

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 4/21/2020 at 10:58 PM, Saduran said:

It would be grate to have an option to personalize how the simplified article view shows the content. At leats to change the font size because que actual one is too small and hard to read.

I love to use the simplifed article view to read an article, highlithed and then save it to a note. But hte actual font size make it hard

Hi. Try changing the zoom on the web page you're clipping. Both the clipper window and the simplified text get bigger... (or smaller!)

• Level 5*
On 4/21/2020 at 2:58 PM, Saduran said:

If all else fails, go to the note and do a Ctrl+A to highlight it all and change the font there.