"Web Clipper log in successful" window.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5

Obviously for one year nobody had the problem. At least nobody dared to report it here.

It seems there is a solution, but because nobody needs it, nobody knows it. Since there is not even an indication of where this window appeared, no suggestions possible. And you are adding 4 words, and now expect the EN paratroopers to come to your rescue.

Same here. No solution without input.

The problem is basically described in the first post. The screenshot window appeared for me after an update and/or required log in of the web clipper. It's still there and the computer was shut down several times since it appeared. I just tried a PRAM reset, it's still there.

My machine is a mac trashcan (mac pro late 2013) running on monterey (v12.2). I use Firefox and after its latest update i can't even find the webclipper anymore. But the success window is still around.

My intention was to make the problem known but honestly i didn't really expect an answer. It's a bit uncommon to meet real people in any support environment, hence the fact most people don't even bother to report issues. At least that would be my assumption. Guess there's some frustration on both sides.

Anyway i'd be happy to know about a solution. Thank you.