How to join tables in a note?

I frequently select rows from some online source, e.g. https://www.waterwayguide.com/covid-19-reports, and copy/paste several rows into a note. But, each paste operation results in a new table, with identical columns, and I cannot join several such tables into one table.
How can I join such tables?

Evernote for Windows, 6.23.2.8859 (308859) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)

• Level 5*

Hi.  So far that's not been possible in Evernote - if you have a spreadsheet app like Excel it would be possible to copy the existing table data into a note,  add-in the new data and copy/ paste the full table back into Evernote for easy access.  The Excel (or other) file could also be pasted into the same note for further updates.

• Level 5

Hi, @torrmundi, and welcome to the forums. I'm not real experienced with using tables in Evernote, but what happens if you paste the second copied table into the first one, maybe after creating some blank rows at the end of it? That sometimes works in Word, and sometimes creates disasters.

• Level 5*
On 4/16/2020 at 6:06 AM, torrmundi said:

I frequently select rows from some online source, e.g. https://www.waterwayguide.com/covid-19-reports, and copy/paste several rows into a note. But, each paste operation results in a new table, with identical columns, and I cannot join several such tables into one table.
How can I join such tables?

Evernote for Windows, 6.23.2.8859 (308859) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)

Highlight the rows in one of the tables (click on the first row then shift+click on the last row) and then drag the rows into the other table.

18_04.2020_12_30.11_REC.gif.5c63c6b5192da91c35faeb8ad6f72cac.gif

• Like 5