Firefox clipper not working

Hello,

The Firefox webclipper is not working in combination with the following other addons: Ublock, privacy badger, privacy setting, cookie autodelete (even with evernote whitelisted) and https everywhere. Could you try to make it play nice with these add-ons? There are used by many users.

Logging in or staying logged in doesn't work.

• Like 1
On 4/15/2020 at 10:22 AM, gazumped said:

Hi. Is this the latest version? (7.12.5.42-bb2fa76) you can check on the Clipper > Options tab.  If not,  download the update. - And what's your OS?

Windows 10, latest version of Firefox and the clipper.

When I disable ublock and such the clipper will work, but with the other plugins it doesn't play nice. Since those are also used by a lot of Firefox-users, trying to make it play nice with those would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using Webclipper Version: 7.12.5.42-bb2fa76 with Firefox 76. Both updated. Webclipper does load (for a moment the "webclipper loading" pop up shows) then: nothing.

Did get into the copy log which give the message:

2020\5\5 22:24:45 WRN DB set value error: InvalidStateError A mutation operation was attempted on a database that did not allow mutations.

Please advise

• Level 5*
On 5/5/2020 at 9:35 PM, Mark J. said:

I am using Webclipper Version: 7.12.5.42-bb2fa76 with Firefox 76. Both updated. Webclipper does load (for a moment the "webclipper loading" pop up shows) then: nothing.

Did get into the copy log which give the message:

2020\5\5 22:24:45 WRN DB set value error: InvalidStateError A mutation operation was attempted on a database that did not allow mutations.

Please advise

Hi.  I also use Firefox (occasionally) but without apparent problems.  If any subscribers with these issues raise the matter with Support (this is a -mainly- user-driven Forum) so that Evernote can get a handle on it,  then maybe there can be a fix.  Any non-subscribers,  try the Evernote community on FaceBook or Twitter @EvernoteHelps to advise Evernote.  Everyone else,  the generic advice is:

• Restart your system
  • Remove and re-install the extension
  • Start Firefox in 'safe' mode and see if the problem goes away;  if so,  enable other extensions one at a time until you find a conflict.
  • If nothing else helps,  there are (less attractive) options as work-arounds,  not least - copy and paste content into a note and save the URL manually.

If you find a fix or a viable alternative,  please post here!!

• 1 month later...

I have similar behavior with Firefox 68ESR, on MacoSX Catalina, however in my case there seems to be an authentication problem. The logs report:

2020\6\30 16:37:32 LOG Reloading account in slot 0

2020\6\30 16:37:32 LOG Account logged out: a:{"errorCode":5,"parameter":"authenticationToken"