No Reminders on The New Web Version?

Matthew85

• Level 5

It is no bug - the new version is more of a beta than a full release. Go back to the classical version if you miss something.

P.S. If you want to switch to Wunderlist, you better hurry. The Wunderlist servers will be switched off in may, the app discontinued. Greetings from the new owner, named Microsoft.

• Level 5
On 4/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, Matthew85 said:

Why can't I view reminders on the web version of the new Evernote? It has been this way for a year now. Should I switch to Wunderlist or will Evernote be fixing this by next week? 

Please don't post multiple posts about the same problem. It only clogs the system. And, surprising as this may be, it won't cause Evernote to drop everything and meet your demands.

Reminders aren't yet working in the Web beta editor, as has been noted numerous times in the forum. It's a work in progress. As @PinkElephant suggests, reminders are working in the older version; you can get there by clicking on your initial in the top left to get the Account dropdown.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
10 minutes ago, Luis Palmitesta said:

I switched to the old editor, or classic, and reminders aren't there either.
I'm using  the web version from chrome for chrome OS.

Can you post a screenshot
I'm using the Safari web browser 727331161_ScreenShot2020-04-18at7_37_40AM.png.5e30fa33eaed3d2ef99228d9ad40092f.png
and switched to the "previous" version

• Level 5*

To clarify: it appears that there are at least three Evernote web versions out there (maybe 4, if you've been a user for long enough). In order of newest to oldest:

• "Beta Editor" : the is the "new classic" Evernote with a new, "beta" editor: You can switch between "new" and "classic" editors from a a control on the note editor (rather than needing to go to your account settings page), Note that only the note editor window refreshes when you switch between "Beta editor" and "classic editor"; the framework otherwise appears to be the same.
  • "New Classic" : this is that "classic" edition of the "new " version: expanded sidebar *white on black), no reminders, tag available in a panel that takes over the note list and note display. You can switch to a beta version of the note editor (Beta editor) from a control on the bottom right of the note display.
  • "Previous" :  Completely different framework from the "new classic" and "new beta" versions (and also different from the old "classic" version below). minimal sidebar (no text, notebooks and tags available via slide-out control), reminders list. You have to access this from your Account settings.
  • The original (or legacy) "Classic" version : older, with an expanded sidebar (black on light gray) showing nested notebooks, and a reminders list above the note list. A lot more like the desktop versions. Only older users are grandfathered into this version, I believe; and you can only get there from your Account settings, and only then if you have the "Previous" version active.

Clarified now?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, jefito said:

To clarify: it appears that there are at least three Evernote web versions out there (maybe 4, if you've been a user for long enough). In order of newest to oldest:

• "Beta Editor" : the is the "new classic" Evernote with a new, "beta" editor: You can switch between "new" and "classic" editors from a a control on the note editor (rather than needing to go to your account settings page), Note that only the note editor window refreshes when you switch between "Beta editor" and "classic editor"; the framework otherwise appears to be the same.
  • "New Classic" : this is that "classic" edition of the "new " version: expanded sidebar *white on black), no reminders, tag available in a panel that takes over the note list and note display. You can switch to a beta version of the note editor (Beta editor) from a control on the bottom right of the note display.
  • "Previous" :  Completely different framework from the "new classic" and "new beta" versions (and also different from the old "classic" version below). minimal sidebar (no text, notebooks and tags available via slide-out control), reminders list. You have to access this from your Account settings.
  • The original (or legacy) "Classic" version : older, with an expanded sidebar (black on light gray) showing nested notebooks, and a reminders list above the note list. A lot more like the desktop versions. Only older users are grandfathered into this version, I believe; and you can only get there from your Account settings, and only then if you have the "Previous" version active.

Clarified now?

Thank you, 

I went from "New web version" back to the "Previous" version. 

I have the reminders back. Thanks. 

Ok, so it is a matter of time until we have reminders on the new web version, right?

• Like 1