How to initiate a note of simple form text, and add to it?

Man, its been years, and Evernote still is useless for the most insignificant text editing. Ive heard all those people that defend ti saying its not a text processer, and its true, but common! Its ridiculous the level of frustration with a simple copy and paste!! When you wan to add simple infomration to anote, and everything ends up looking so ugly, diferente sizes diferente spacing and no easy way to fix it!! Man, you have to spend A LOT of time for something that should be THE MOST SIMPLE THING! 

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, Josue Alexander said:

How to initiate a note of simple form text, and add to it?

Confirmed, Evernote does not provide a text editor   
Use an external text editor, and store the text file as a note attachment   
I use Textastic on my Mac and iPad

Background; Evernote's editor uses enml format, basically legacy html

1 minute ago, DTLow said:

Confirmed, Evernote does not provide a text editor   
Use an external editor, and store the text file as a note attachment

You are very kind! However I wasnt looking for confirmation, I know its not a text editor, the iOS notes app is not either, however you can simply copy paste to it, and the result of that simple action doesnt look like garbage on it. 

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, Josue Alexander said:

Man, its been years, and Evernote still is useless for the most insignificant text editing. Ive heard all those people that defend ti saying its not a text processer, and its true, but common! Its ridiculous the level of frustration with a simple copy and paste!! When you wan to add simple infomration to anote, and everything ends up looking so ugly, diferente sizes diferente spacing and no easy way to fix it!! Man, you have to spend A LOT of time for something that should be THE MOST SIMPLE THING! 

In theory the new text editor in the current betas is supposed to normalize and improve the editing experience across platforms.  I think it is the editors simplistic origins and that across platforms bit that has caused the issues.  That and the randomness of HTML on so many websites making deciphering it problematic.  Some works well, some fully tanks.  No excuses for EN, it just isn't as simple as it seems it should be.  But they have been putzing with it for a long time.

From what I've seen of the new stuff there may be some normalization but at the loss of some feature/function.  We shall see.  And meanwhile, it is what it is, no matter the gnashing of teeth.