New webclient cannot have "favorite tags"

I have some tags that are particularly relevant for me ("Due", "Next"). In the old webclient and the iOS version, it's possible to set and view tags in your favorites. With the new webclient this option seems to be missing. Favorite tags (still visible in the iOS version) are not displayed at "favorites", at "tags" I see no possibility to make them to "favorite tags".

Will this feature appear later?

(Appart from that, I find the new design very functional.)

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, tpolzin said:

Will this feature appear later?

Hi.  Evernote rarely comment whether,  or when a feature will be added.  As a matter of interest how are you adding a tag (or any other item / search) to the Shortcuts list?  Do you save the search for tag:<yourtag>,  or drag and drop?

In my view, it is a functionality that was there in previous and other clients and is missing on the relaunch of the web client.

To be honest, I don't know how I added them. It seems that there isn't a way to add them to the Shortcut list in the iOS client.

Now, I think, perhaps it's a deprecated functionality. 😞

I use it very often. Evernote is my GTD and TODO list. Having tags like "Next" and "Due" on my shortcut list is one of my most frequents usages of evernote. 😕

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, tpolzin said:

I have some tags that are particularly relevant for me ("Due", "Next"). In the old webclient and the iOS version, it's possible to set and view tags in your favorites. With the new webclient this option seems to be missing.

There are various features missing in the "New" web version
My solution is to switch to the previous version and 228538122_ScreenShot2020-04-04at10_36_38AM.png.d7eac711743af40be8af3a1217301012.png

Click on your user icon to  switch to the previous version711852745_ScreenShot2020-04-04at10_40_41AM.png.29d63b2d4b3636dfc3e1e1fbd3a5c531.png

>It seems that there isn't a way to add them to the Shortcut list in the iOS client.

On the Manage Tags screen, drag left  B8CACBA9-9F3E-412A-A1E8-B9B17B0ED985.jpeg.33df76f79bcc98d0c4655f3d8707fc3c.jpeg

• Like 1