Is there a customer service number for Evernote?

leecatjones

Idea

I'm in a bit of a situation due to what I believe is an Evernote technical issue. I need a resolution to this problem as soon as possible, as it's quite pressing to me right now. Does anyone have a customer service number? I'm very upset about all of this and am considering dropping Evernote altogether.

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5
57 minutes ago, Lewis-H said:

Premium does afford many more features than free — like up to 10GB of monthly uploads and the ability to scan business cards — but there are also several Evernote alternatives now that are cheaper (or free) like Google Keep, Microsoft OneNote and others.

And how is this relevant to the question asked? Or is this @Lewis-H being a bot again?

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

And how is this relevant to the question asked? Or is this @Lewis-H being a bot again?

One of their posts in a different topic this morning was clearly bot-ish. Flagged and hid it.

This one here appears to be a direct but unattributed quote of an old Verge article: https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/4/17820752/evernote-premium-annual-subscription-sale-executives-depart, so kinda bogus, but mostly harmless, I guess.