Finding Broken Links in Evernote

I am moving all of my bookmarks from Google Bookmarks into Evernote. During the process, I am (no surprised) finding broken links. 

I have by no means tried every single link, so I am sure I have missed some.

Is there any way that I can find links (URLS to outside sources) to web pages that no longer exist?

• Level 5*

I agree - don;t know of any way to check for broken links within Evernote - and you may find there's a problem using a lot of external links - you'll be reminded that you're leaving Evernote each and every time....

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, DrFrankBuck said:

I am moving all of my bookmarks from Google Bookmarks into Evernote. During the process, I am (no surprised) finding broken links. 

I have by no means tried every single link, so I am sure I have missed some.

Is there any way that I can find links (URLS to outside sources) to web pages that no longer exist?

My thought would be to not do anything until it happens.  The broken link isn't hurting anything until you try to use it, at which point you can fix it or not.  Lazy I suppose, but may save you some time.  FWIW.

Someting along the line of the Broken Link Checker site was along the line of what I was thinking. I tried entering the URL for my Evernote account. I got a message that you had to have a padi account for any url with a "/". 

Probably the best option is not to worry about it and just delete links as I try to use them and find they are broken.