Adobe reader issue in Evernote

Manick

I buy Google pixel 3a recently. If I open the pdf file in Evernote, it display there is no app available to open this file type, but I had an acrobat reader. It opens on Google pdf viewer. I want to fix this issue. Can you help me

• 2 weeks later...

I also encountered this problem with Adobe Reader and Evernote. When using Adobe Reader as the default application for PDF files, I was unable to open the PDF file. I tied this on 2 different Android phones both running Android 10. On the phone (Pixel 3a XL), when I tried to open the PDF file in Evernote, an entirely different application on the phone was opened (a fitness app) which obviously could not read the PDF file. On the second phone (Huawei Mate 20 Pro), it could not find an application to open the PDF file. I assumed this was a problem with the Adobe Reader application and solved it by uninstalling Adobe Reader and installing Xodo instead. Everything is working fine now so my suggestion would be to uninstall Adobe Reader and use something else :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When attempting to view a .pdf file, Evernote briefly opens the file with Acrobat Reader, and then closes it, and I also get the error "No app available on this device...".

But if I long press and select "Edit", the file opens in Acrobat Reader normally. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...