I sort my Notes by Title but each time I start Evernote on my desktop (Windows 10) it sorts in Reverse Title Order and by Date Updated.  I change it back but the next time the program starts, back to Reverse and Updated.  Have no such problem on iPhone or iPad; and only a recent issue with the desktop.  How do I get it to remember the Sort Option I select?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Might be a question of cookies in your browser - but are you using the app elsewhere any the web version only on desktop? Could be that the (beta) browser version isn't yet including this option.  Try the installed desktop version?

The desktop version is what I am having problems with.  No problems at all with the iPhone or iPad app. It's like the desktop doesn't remember what View I had so goes back to a weird default (Update & Reverse Order) each time I start the program.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, LeeWhitman said:

The desktop version is what I am having problems with.

Moved to the Windows forum.  We were confused by you posting in the Web forum

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, LeeWhitman said:

The desktop version is what I am having problems with.  No problems at all with the iPhone or iPad app. It's like the desktop doesn't remember what View I had so goes back to a weird default (Update & Reverse Order) each time I start the program.

Set the view the way you want it and then do a File - Exit.  From that point on whenever you open EN that should be the view, until you decide to change it again.  There is only one field by which you can sort.