show all notes in a notebook

Lady Danger

hello,

I am running windows 10 on a dell xps.

I want to see all the notes in a notebook in a list but my notes seem to be stacked - I can access one note at a time and then have to process it before viewing the note below it. I can see the numbers on the right but clicking on the notebook only opens the top note. How do I change the view? 

Thanks!

D

image.png

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Lady Danger said:

I want to see all the notes in a notebook in a list but my notes seem to be stacked - I can access one note at a time and then have to process it before viewing the note below it. I can see the numbers on the right but clicking on the notebook only opens the top note. How do I change the view? 

You're missing the note list panel in your view

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Lady Danger said:

From the main menu, select View / Note List (or use the F11 shortcut key). That should turn on the note list, which will appear in the middle, between the left panel and the note panel.

Archived