merge multiple notes into a single note

dpayne

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think Evernote has any interest in our comments on the beta. Unless I've missed something, they haven't even provided a real forum to collect beta user's input. I've uninstalled  it for now since in the current format it's really a step backward.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
16 minutes ago, dpayne said:

I don't think Evernote has any interest in our comments on the beta. Unless I've missed something, they haven't even provided a real forum to collect beta user's input. I've uninstalled  it for now since in the current format it's really a step backward.

You just posted in the forum.

image.png.ae9abc80cf233469450ba6b29f0bec7b.png

Thanks, I understand that this is the beta forum, it was was meant to be tongue in cheek. I was referring to the lack of interactivity and/or responsiveness. I posted a simple question nearly two months ago and it's gone without Evernote comment.

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, dpayne said:

Thanks, I understand that this is the beta forum, it was was meant to be tongue in cheek. I was referring to the lack of interactivity and/or responsiveness. I posted a simple question nearly two months ago and it's gone without Evernote comment.

Oops.  :blush: