Any templates for follow up in Linkedin?

Hi

I am looking for best practise examples from other users who have a good system in place to follow up their contacts in LI.

I would like to write them a regular email, tag them with their expertise, classify them as potential leads or not, ... 

Any tips or examples available? Can't find anything in the templates.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, annemie said:

I would like to write them a regular email, tag them with their expertise, classify them as potential leads or not, ...

If this is for your business, then IMO you would be better off using a CRM system (app or web) than with Evernote.  A decent (and inexpensive) CRM system will make it easy and effective for you to track and develop leads and customers.  You will quickly find Evernote to be a PITA for this use case, and this comes from a big-time fan/user of Evernote.

It's all about  picking the best tool for the job.  One lead developed, or not lost, will quickly pay for a good CRM system.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
On 3/2/2020 at 2:20 PM, JMichaelTX said:

It's all about  picking the best tool for the job.  One lead developed, or not lost, will quickly pay for a good CRM system.

@annemie, as a follow-up to my above statement, I wanted to give you an example.

I am not specifically recommending Daylite, but this story may give you some insights into the value of a good CRM system:

How Daylite Helped a Solopreneur Achieve Stress-Free Productivity 

• Thanks 1