No Notes Found for Tags

DCadman

Idea

I have created a number of notes, all of which have tags. When I go to 'tags' I see the quantity of notes for each tag. However, when I click on that tag, I always see 'no notes found' regardless of the tag.

I have tried logging out and in again.

13 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2/25/2020 at 4:06 PM, DCadman said:

I have created a number of notes, all of which have tags. When I go to 'tags' I see the quantity of notes for each tag. However, when I click on that tag, I always see 'no notes found' regardless of the tag.

I have tried logging out and in again.

What is your context when you click on the tag?  All notes, a specific notebook, or in the midst of a search?  Try clicking on All Notes and then clicking on a tag.

• Level 5*
On 1/10/2021 at 3:35 PM, Curbside Comfort said:

Not working on web or IOS

This post is almost a year old.  Are you referring to the newest versions of  the web and IOS?  If I press on a tag in the tag list on new IOS on my phone I do get a list of notes. On the other hand the tag list isn't right.  A tag appears which does not exist.  Does not instill a lot of confidence.  🤷‍♂️

• Level 5

What „issue“ exactly do you have ?

Search for tags may work a bit differently on v10, but it does work.

The context feature is gone in v10 - this was clearly communicated by EN with the initial release notes.

Pink Elephant,

Thank you for your prompt response. When I click on a tag with let's say 9 associated notes (it shows up only 3). Or sometimes I'll click on a tag it shows, "no notes found".

Thank you for pointing out the release notes, I can make sure to keep a look out for those with these recent updates.

• Level 5

Just tried it on my EN iOS:

When I click on a tag in the tags list in the side bar, I get exactly the same number of notes shown as shown in the tags list.

When I control it by using the Tag-Search syntax „tag:mytag“, it shows the same number and (by probing it) the same notes.

For me it works. Maybe I check later on the Mac as well.

Thanks for checking, PinkElephant.

Sometimes it works, many of my tags do certainly work, but there are some occasions when it doesn't and that's when it gets frustrating. Thank you for your great communication and attention.