hpilot

Pixel 4 Face Unlock

When will Pixel 4 Face Unlock be supported for the Evernote App?

Hi.  You may have been the first person to request this feature.  Of the 250M (or so) Evernote users,  I wonder how many have a Pixel 4? - Don't know what it would cost to add the facility for that device,  plus others providing the same option,  but it doesn't look like it would be a high priority.  Still,  you've registered the suggestion:  have to wait and see if and when it emerges...

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You may have been the first person to request this feature.  Of the 250M (or so) Evernote users,  I wonder how many have a Pixel 4? - Don't know what it would cost to add the facility for that device,  plus others providing the same option,  but it doesn't look like it would be a high priority.  Still,  you've registered the suggestion:  have to wait and see if and when it emerges...

It shouldn't be hard - just a new API.  Plus Google said it was a requirement for apps going forward. Bank Of America did it a long time ago. For an app that I pay a lot of money to use, I would expect more...

11 hours ago, hpilot said:

It shouldn't be hard

Not about the difficulty,  just about priorities.  And practicalities - a new video dropped this month which might explain developments...